Please enable JS


Do you need a domestic EPC?


Do you need a domestic EPC?

Contact us to arrange the energy assessment at your property:       

t: 01242 506150


Our accredited energy assessors will be able to provide you with your Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) on the same day as your appointment.

When do you need a domestic EPC?

If you are selling or renting out a property then you are required by law to provide a domestic EPC. It contains information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs. Recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money are also included in the report.

If you are a landlord you must ensure that your property has a rating of at least an E, on a scale from A-G (with G being the worst). This is inline with the Minimum Level of Energy Efficiency legislation (formerly known as MEES). Contact us to find out more. Once you have obtained a certificate, it is valid on the property for 10 years.

Why Fenton Energy?

Our experienced energy assessors are efficient in gathering all the information required for your EPC. This will keep the disruption on your premises to a minimum.

We also offer competitive prices so contact us today on 01242 506150 or email us at to arrange your Domestic EPC.